Ameland has two libraries with a beautiful collection of books, magazines, a dutch newspaper and dvd's. Ideal for you as tourist, because you don't have to bring piles of books from home. You borrow them from the library.
The library is also a nice place to read a newspaper. So, come and have a look in the library of Nes or Hollum.
How does it work?
- Reading in the library is free
- If you want to borrow, you need a library card
- The cost of a library card starts at € 5,-
- Children up to 18 years old borrow for free
Buy a library card?
- You can buy the card during opening hours
- You can use the card right away
- We will ask for your ID
- Guests with a library card from any other Dutch library can use their own card with us
Would you like more information or take a look at our catalogue? Click here.
9163 KE, Nes
The library in Nes is located in the Tourist Office "VVV" and has a beautiful collection of books, magazines, a dutch newspaper and dvd's.