In the Nature Centre visitors spectacularly meet nature and the island's fascinating natural processes, by means of special and innovative methods of presentation.
In addition to various small aquaria, there is a large aquarium where presentations take place at fixed times. From the observation deck of the Centre's tower, you will be able to view the mudflats as well as the North Sea. Here you will both experience and receive an explanation of the island's specific elements.
The Nature Centre also offers a "barefoot path", a fun experience for all ages.
The Nature Centre is wheelchair accessible. A wheelchair is available for use by visitors. However, it is not possible to reserve it. The observation tower has an elevator, which is also wheelchair accessible.
Opening hours 2021, subject to changes
- 5 Juni - 31 October: Monday through Friday 10:00 - 17:00, Saturdays, Sunday 11:00 - 17:00
- 1 November - 30 November: Tuesday through Saturday 10:30 - 17:00, Sunday 1200 - 17:00
- 1 December - 19 December: Wednesday through Sunday 13:00 - 17:00
- 20 December - 31 December: Monday through Friday 10:00 - 17:00, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays 13:00 - 17:00
Opening hours 2022, subject to changes
- 1 January - 2 January: Monday through Friday 10:00 - 17:00, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays 13:00 - 17:00
Closed on 2, 3 and 4 December 2021
- Adults € 7,25 p.p.
- Children (5 -12 years old) € 5,25 p.p.
9163 GN, Nes
0031519 - 542737