Car Park Wagenborg Passenger Services
If you don't take your car with you to Ameland, you can park it at the car park in Holwerd. There are 2 parking areas in Holwerd. Adjacent to the ferry terminal is parking area P1. This car park is open 7 days a week from 05:30 until 21:00 You can always exit the car park, even outside regular opening hours.
Is car park P1 full?
it is possible to park your car in parking area P2. This car park P2 is at a short distance from the ferry terminal. Wagenborg Passenger Services offers a shuttle service between the ferry terminal and car park P2.
Please note: parking is at your own risk, the area is not guarded.
Address Holwerd Car Park
9151 AE Holwerd
The parking rate in 2020 is € 5,50 per calendar day. The parking rate in 2021 is € 6,00 per calendar day.
The parking system is ticketless; no paper ticket is issued. You can enter the car park by presenting your bank card or credit card (contactless is also possible) at the entrance barrier.
On the day of departure, you can pay for your parking at the following locations:
- Pay your ticket in advance at the Nes terminal on Ameland; you can exit the parking lot in Holwerd directly;
- At the payment terminal next to/behind Restaurant Land & Zeezicht;
- At the P1 payment terminal, next to the parking attendant's office;
- At the barrier when exiting the car park;
- At the payment terminal under the wooden canopy of car park P2.
You can pay by pin and credit card. Payment in cash is only possible at the P1 payment terminal.
9151 AE, Holwerd
003188 103 1000