Library Hollum (extension)
Reading on Ameland
Ameland has 01:00spheric libraries with a beautiful collection of books, magazines, a newspaper and dvd's. Ideal for you as tourist, because you don't have to bring piles of books from home. You borrow them from the library. The library is also a nice place to read a newspaper. So, come and have a look in the library of Nes or Hollum.
How does it work?
- reading in the library is free
- If you want to borrow, you need a pass
- A pass costs € 5,-
- For every book or magazine you pay € 1,50
- For every dvd you pay € 3,-
- Children up to 18 years old can borrow for free
Buy a library pass?
- You can buy the pass during opening hours
- You can use the pass right away
- We will ask for your ID
- Frisian members of the library can use their own pass with us
Do you want more information or have a look in our catalogue? Click here.
O.P. Lapstraat 6
9161 BV, Hollum